Protection for your stable grounds
- Ideal for high tread paddock spaces that often get muddy, like water trough areas or run-in entry ways (the roll or the mat)
- Creates a stable footing suitable for arenas, paddocks, or stall flooring, when used with the right base and surface material (the mats not that green stuff on a roll)
- Improves ground conditions around fencing or gates, where horses often congregate or pace. (mat and roll)
- Allows grazing, as the mats and rolls don’t prevent the growth of grass (mat and roll)
- Eliminates ruts or erosion in paddocks (mat and roll)
- Minimizes bedding use when used in a stall, as the mat allows moisture to drain under the bedding (the mat)
When to use Grass Mats vs. Ground Protection
For extremely muddy areas, this product can be combined with our ground protection mesh product to prevent the mats from sinking too far down into the mud.
While these erosion control mats can support vehicles driving in a straight line, they are not optimized for turning areas. Our ground protection mesh would be a better fit.
Design allows grass to grow with a natural look!
Rubber Grass Mats are designed to protect the ground and grass from becoming churned up and muddy; the ring-hole form allows grass to grow back through the mat, preserving the green and fresh look of your lawn!
These mats have been safety tested to and comply with ASTM F1292 and ASTM F1951 Impact Attenuation of Playground Surfacing Materials.