Did you know that an anti-fatigue mat is a great investment for your business? Having a fatigue mat in your business, especially in high-traffic areas, can improve productivity and minimize how much time your employees take off for pain management or accidents like slips, trips, and falls. An anti-fatigue mat will help your employees be more comfortable and feel safer.
Reduce Pain in Back and Legs
Anti-fatigue mats help reduce pressure on your back and joints while standing. They reduce the stress on your employees’ bodies by redistributing their weight more comfortably on their feet and encouraging micro-movements in their legs which helps to prevent fatigue and pain. Of course, if a person is in less pain, they will be able to work more comfortably and will get more tasks accomplished in the same amount of time.
What Sets Grassmats USA Anti-Fatigue Mats Apart?
- Non-slip – which will help increase traction and reduce the risk of injury due to slips and falls. This is especially important in jobs that require walking or standing on slick or greasy surfaces such as in restaurants and warehouses.
- Quick draining – so they will not grow mold or mildew. This means no funky smells or dangerous breathing conditions.
- Have beveled edges to help prevent tripping.
- Your employees will feel safer and more comfortable at work. Improved productivity and peace of mind living with less pain makes it easier to work longer hours and will result in workers taking less time off for pain.
- High-quality that will last for years. They will wear slowly, so you will get many years of use out of your mat. This is incredibly important if you are going to invest in anti-fatigue mats for your business.
If you are interested in purchasing these mats in bulk, please request a quote.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and contact us.